Fast, cheap, reliable - these phrases could not be better suited to the characteristics of the houses of the monolithic foam. You want to build an inexpensive family home with their own hands? Monolithic foam concrete - the most cost-effective solution. Discover the secrets of the main building and the advantages of monolithic construction.
- 1 Table of contents:
- 2 The advantages of in-situ concrete and its characteristics
- 3 Characteristics of a monolithic casting technology
- 4 Equipment for monolithic foam
- 5 Self-production of foam - the step by step instructions
- 6 We are building monolithic walls with his own hands
- 7 Advantages, disadvantages of monolithic construction - care of monolithic structures
Table of contents:
- The advantages of in-situ concrete and its characteristics
- Characteristics of a monolithic casting technology
- Equipment for monolithic foam
- Self-production of foam - the step by step instructions
- We are building monolithic walls with his own hands
- Advantages, disadvantages of monolithic construction - care of monolithic structures
The advantages of in-situ concrete and its characteristics
The construction of a private house - a complex and lengthy and expensive process. If the financial side is limited, it is recommended to look at the method of building a monolithic building.
Foam is produced directly on the building site, is isolated such benefits:
- production of high-rise buildings;
- creation of complex configuration projects;
- no joints;
- possibility of adjusting the wall thickness in the building;
- the creation of volumetric space.
Thanks to the technology of monolithic construction rebar consumption is reduced by twenty percent. Reduced energy costs forty percent.
Monolithic foam differs from such defects:
- can not be used at temperatures below freezing;
- freezing walls leads to their rapid destruction.
Working with foam concrete in winter, follow the recommendations:
- add in construction formulations ingredients such as antifreeze or binder;
- before pouring the composition, heat it for optimal bond strength;
- heating of the foam is performed by special heaters, which are placed inside a concrete tank;
- possible embodiment using a commercially available solution, which is also heated in the mixers;
- Some builders use formwork heated.
The cost of winter construction is much higher than summer. Therefore, if you want to save, follow all of the work during the summer.
Characteristics of a monolithic casting technology
Monolithic structures of varieties monolithic foam mortar is produced both at the nodes, and on construction sites. During the preparation of the solution it is applied foam-forming, whereby its durability is ensured.
To control foam using a special high-precision electronics. Submission of the finished composition is performed to fill the pump equipment.
Formwork for casting foam concrete is of two kinds:
The most optimal option - lightweight plastic casing. Non-removable formwork made of brick, stone or finishing steklolistov.
Improve the insulating characteristics of the designs of foam insulation helps synthetic based. Walls with additional insulation have high energy-saving performance.
By the uniform foam - it has a high strength. Within the walls of monolithic houses are no cold bridges. The wall is different smoothness, it does not require additional alignment. Time of construction of houses made of aerated concrete - two, three weeks. Since in the process used by the mobile equipment, and labor input is minimal - the cost of work becomes quite low, even in comparison with pre-foam blocks. Monolithic structures are characterized by long service life, safety and environmental use.
Monolithic foam concrete is used not only to build the outer walls, but also for the insulation of floors, ceilings, foundations and other communications engineering applications.
At the initial stage it is being built of wood, brick or steel formwork. Further finishing is performed frame plates made of plasterboard, porous bricks or blocks. Removable erected formwork from plywood or boards.
This is followed by pouring of concrete formwork process. If you use a permanent formwork, the pre-installed cables into it, the wiring and other communications. Thus, a multilayer monolithic structure does not need external decoration.
Equipment for monolithic foam
Independent production of foam in the home several times reduces the cost of construction of monolithic house. On the lower the presented equipment manages to create a foam stamps D600. In the process, you will need to have:
- foaming agent;
For manufacturing mold used wood, metal or plastic. The dimensions of the foam blocks are choosing more often than standard. Use for the manufacture of shaped metal. This material is the most durable and able to withstand more than a hundred cycles. Construct a rectangular shape, divided into several cells. All elements are abutting the outside, thus, the inner surface of the block is obtained smooth.
The next element of the system for producing foam - the mixer. The variant of the use of concrete mixers. For manufacturing of a small amount of solution and suitable electric drill with a special nozzle. In this case, the capacity required for the batch in the form of the vat, large tubs or pots.
The size of the tank for mixing the solution should correspond to dimensions of the mold foam blocks. Not allowed the partial filling of the form of solutions. This adversely affect the quality of the resulting material.
The most difficult design element - the foam of Form. Take a steel drum, set in its input and output valves and compressor unit. At the output gate grid should be small. Fill tank with water and blowing agent. To adjust the foaming using the compressor and the foaming agent. Foam is supplied under pressure, and the fine grating provides its uniform distribution. Designing of frother - the most important process on the quality of performance is directly dependent on the success of the whole system.
Self-production of foam - the step by step instructions
Conditionally divide the production of monolithic foam into two stages:
- creating walls.
At the initial stage organize the workplace so as to ensure maximum usability. Move to the building site a source of constant water supply, electricity, prepare the system to work, a tool for the capacity of the solution. Prepare the components in the form of cement, water, fillers, foaming agent.
In order to avoid confusion in the proportions, print a table with the exact amount of ingredients and always keep it handy. Pay attention to the natural conditions of the manufacturing process, the optimum temperature for 15-20 degrees and humidity at 40-60%.
Features create a monolithic house - instructions for filling of foam:
1. Prepare the mold for casting. Place them on a flat and hard surface. The inside of the mold machine grease or vegetable oil. Therefore, it is able to facilitate the pulling blocks. Place the mold in a protected from the weather station.
2. Measure ingredients for making aerated concrete solution. Connect sand with cement between in a previously prepared concrete mixer. A ratio of two to one. Use the yellow river sand, refined and well washed. After thorough mixing of the components, add a foaming agent. The proportion is specified by the manufacturer. The average value of foaming agent per kilogram of cement mortar - three grams. The variant replacement foaming agent foam balls.
3. Fill in the form of a solution, perform the operation quickly. The solution is dried for two days in the summer. Finished concrete blocks, remove from the mold and use as directed.
In order to create a monolithic wall of foam, shaped replace formwork. There are two variants of it - removable and non-removable. Obtained seamless perfectly smooth wall with good insulating properties.
We are building monolithic walls with his own hands
To fill the walls of foam concrete recommend staying at a constant version of the formwork. Fixed timbering provides great insulation and increases the life of the entire structure. During the work on the walls of the house will need to have:
- wood for construction formwork;
- nails and hammer;
- moisture-resistant gypsum board;
Before starting casting, prepare the frame structure. Foam is different liquid consistency, so to fill the tank must be completely sealed. First Pitch wall of beams and planks. To fix them to each other using nails. Check the evenness of the structure on the building level.
Secure the bar on the floor and on the ceiling, with an interval of half a meter in the next set. To fix the bar using steel brackets. Transversely with respect to the beam, set the board, fix them as an interval of half a meter. At the core portion is set decoration in the form of plasterboard. Fix it with screws. Step installation screws should be minimal, since the structure must be as airtight as possible. Further process the joints between plasterboard sealant based on silicone.
Previously prepared foam is poured into the interior design. To fill the foam, use a bucket or the bucket. For large volumes of work, use special pumps. Pre inside the walls carried out plumbing, heating, electricity.
Another option to create a monolithic foam concrete walls - the use of removable formwork. Since the foam has a liquid consistency, this method is inconvenient and difficult to perform. In this case, replace the foam polystyrene concrete.
For the manufacture of removable formwork, use ready-made sheets or laminated plywood. After complete hardening of foam concrete, formwork is dismantled. Walls made in this method are less durable and have low thermal insulation characteristics.
The inner part of removable formwork must be different maximum smoothness for safe dismantling it after pouring. Therefore, use a plastic or laminated structure.
Advantages, disadvantages of monolithic construction - care of monolithic structures
Construction of monolithic house - pretty quick and cost-effective process. Using a foam greatly reduces the cost of all the work. Among the advantages of monolithic buildings we note:
- creating different shapes and configurations of buildings;
- the possibility of self-construction of houses;
- accelerate the construction process by several times in comparison with other technologies;
- excellent heat and sound insulation characteristics;
- implementation of the entire production process directly on the site;
- ease of installation of utilities;
- there is no need to prepare the house to the exterior;
- no seams, cold joints, high strength of the resulting structure.
Among the disadvantages of monolithic construction, we note:
- the need for special equipment for the production of foam;
- a large number of "wet" work;
- carry out works exclusively in the warmer months, otherwise, reducing the quality of the resulting structure;
- impressive weight resulting construct, which requires a massive foundation;
- low water vapor permeability of the walls, due to their lack of seams.
In order to improve the quality of the resulting walls after pouring monolithic foam, it needs extra care:
- that the composition is uniformly and smoothly gripped, pour it with sawdust or sand;
- during the summer, the walls of irrigated water to prevent them from drying out;
- membranous walls put on lacquer or emulsion solution, which provides additional protection against external stimuli;
- to prevent excessive drying of the solution, cover it with a film of polyethylene.
If monolithic foam concrete is used in the winter season, in the course of its preparation, use cold-resistant additives to prevent freezing of water.
High-quality video with his own hands: